DeGlucker is a powerful protected mode debugger for debugging real-mode DOS applications.
Here is a brief list of its advantages and features:
- Works in protected mode, hard to crash
- Nice looking and easy to use interface
- 586 assembler/disassembler
- FPU support
- Antidebugging tricks handling
- Pure assembly coded, very fast and small!
You MUST try DeGlucker if you use tools like TurboDebugger, SoftIce, TR, CCD, LTR, and want something more powerful.
2. System requirements
- i386-compatible CPU (with or without FPU)
- 2 megs of RAM
- VGA videocard with 256kb of video-RAM
- DOS 3.3
- "Clean" boot, without EMM-managers or multitaskers
- intel Pentium III (dual/triple/...)
- 4 GB of RAM and few hundreds GBs of HDD
- SVGA videocard + 3D accelerator
Few screenshots of DG, click on picture to enlarge it. (Warning! At least 800x600 screen resolution recommended!)
Main DeGlucker's screen.
Now with FPU support.
Need some help? Get it!
4. In the current version
Check the Download section for the latest version of DG.
- The first public release since DG 0.04r
- Tons of new features and bugfixes
5. In the next versions
- 32-bit kernel code
- New bugs and bugfixes ;)
6. About authors
Sorry, not completed yet now...
This software is provided "AS IS". The authors will have no liability for special,
incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or resulting from the use or modification of this
!YOU MAY USE IT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
DeGlucker is a FREEWARE program. Charging money for it is STRONGLY PROHIBITED!
You mustn't modify the original program's package.
Back to top
All mentioned above programs are trademarks of their respective owners
Web de-sign by VAG, VAGSoft@mail.ru